camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Exception when accessing a CXF webservice using camel and http
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:00:53 GMT
I have added an issue to track this

Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Willem Jiang [mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011 01:05
An: dev@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Exception when accessing a CXF webservice using camel and http

+1 for mapping the protocol header in the CamelTansport, we should reuse
the piece of cxfBean work.

> Ok .. sounds like the short term solution could be to use the cxfbean. Do you think it
makes sense to add this mapping to the camel transport?
> I could try to make the mapping logic of cxfbean component  usable for both cases.
>
> Christian
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

the stream between Camel and CXF.

>> Christian
>>
>> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I can try to fix this myself. I just wanted to check if I only have some configuration problem
first and it should work.

--
Willem