camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Exception when accessing a CXF webservice using camel and http
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:30:57 GMT
When I expose a CXF webservice using camel like
and access the service using the browser I get an exception in CXF ReadHeadersInterceptor
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Error reading XMLStreamReader.
                at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(
Normally this interceptor is skipped in case of GET requests.

I think the the header field CamelHttpMethod is not correctly mapped to org.apache.cxf.request.method.
I can try to fix this myself. I just wanted to check if I only have some configuration problem
first and it should work.