camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Route scoped onCompletion
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:58:59 GMT
I like it as it is and it should be the default.
I think many users (including me :o) ) didn't know this implication by using
onCompletion in the direct or seda component (exchange is transferred over
or not) and the different behavior. if we change it.
If we give our users the possibility to change this with an
"atThisRouteOnly" option, it would be nice. I could imagine some use cases
in which this option is helpful. But I think it should not be the default...

Christian