camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Preparing for Camel 2.6 release
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:51:28 GMT
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Christian Müller
<> wrote:
> Claus, I will work on friday at CAMEL-3311.

Thats perfect. Would be lovely if we got all tickets fixed before monday.
Then the CI servers can run throughly tests over the weekend. And if
all is green, then Hadrian can start the release process early next

> I will also deploy the new camel-aws component into ServiceMix and make some
> tests. Maybe I can also add an OSGI integration test.

Oh that's lovely. We can always use move tests with OSGi. You never
know what the beast fail with ;)

> Christian

Claus Ibsen
Twitter: davsclaus