camel-dev mailing list archives

From sumit singh <>
Subject camel based yet another integration platform.
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 07:42:05 GMT
Hello Everyone,

We have finished wrapping up first cut of our camel based integration
A Presentation for the same is created at:

We created this for our internal consumption but it has become a project in
its own.

There are couple of good items that we can open source bring to use of
1) our query engine.
2) graphical designer with capability to design routes for camel.
3) camel based process engine.
4)Couple of conditional routers.
5) Advanced debugger.

some more stuff...

can some one from community  take a look and assist us if it overlaps or is
not worthy to be open source.
getting to know that would be great as well.

any help is appreciated..