camel-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Checkoway <dchecko...@gmail.com>
Subject Kestrel component for Camel
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 16:02:34 GMT
Hello,

I'm a long-time user of Camel, particularly with ActiveMQ for JMS
producer/consumer routing.  My app is now using Kestrel (
https://github.com/robey/kestrel) for some of its queueing needs.  Kestrel
seems to be picking up momentum.

I found and adapted an open-source Camel component for Kestrel, to which I
made several changes to make the consumer highly concurrent.  I've packaged
the code in a way I believe is in line with existing Camel components.  It's
up on github if anybody would like to review it:

https://github.com/dcheckoway/camel-kestrel

I'm wondering if this can/should become an official Camel component?

Dan Checkoway