camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for Camel 2.6 release
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:56:57 GMT
I would like to have at least one clean build in hudson before the release. Other than that
we're good to go. Looks like the latest build didn't go to well [1]. I am looking into it.
As soon as we have something green I'll start building the release.

Hadrian

[1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/lastBuild/testReport/