camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.6.0
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:14:14 GMT
The vote passes with:

[12] +1 - binding votes (janstey, cibsen, akarpe, jstrachan, ningjiang, gnodet, cschneider,
cmueller, wtam, slewis, krasserm, hadrian)
[5] +1 - non-binding votes
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo. Many thanks to all who took the time to
test this release and vote. This release received the most number of votes in Camel history,
including the most number of non binding votes. Your votes count!

Hadrian