camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Preparing for Camel 2.6 release
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:37:35 GMT
As discussed on IRC, ServiceMix should provide more unit tests,
especially around Camel and CXF used in OSGi.

First, I'm gonna update to Camel 2.6-SNAPSHOT and CXF 2.3-SNAPSHOT in
preparation of the upgrade. It should be ready tonight (GMT+1 time).
After that, I'm gonna work on it. If you need some are that should be
spotted in the unit tests, please keep us posted.
Any help is welcome.

Regards
JB