camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for Camel 2.6 release
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 02:53:46 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Camel 3.0 will move to JDK 1.6 officially I think we should have no
problem with that.

For the Camel 2.6, if we make the camel-core dependency of the script
api scope to be provided. It will not cause any trouble in most case, as
the Activator will never be used if we don't deploy the bundle into OSGi
platform.

The only short coming of this dependency is we need to install the
script API bundle before we start up the camel-core bundle in JDK1.5.
And we need to add script API bundle into the camel-core feature.

Any thought?

Willem

Willem
FuseSource