camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Claus Ibsen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (CAMEL-2277) Violation of unique constraint $$: duplicate value(s) for column(s) $$: SYS_PK_47 in statemen
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:32:44 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-2277?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Claus Ibsen resolved CAMEL-2277.
--------------------------------

       Resolution: Later
    Fix Version/s: 2.6.0
         Assignee: Claus Ibsen

We will look into this later when we upgrade to using JPA 2.0 providers for testing.

> Violation of unique constraint $$: duplicate value(s) for column(s) $$: SYS_PK_47 in
statemen
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-2277
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-2277
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-bam
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.2, 2.0.0, 2.1.0
>            Reporter: Charles Moulliard
>            Assignee: Claus Ibsen
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 2.6.0
>
>
> When the component camel-bam / BamRoutesTest is tested using the profile -P openjpa or
the new one -P eclipselink, than errors like this one are generated
> {code}
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,916 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Creating
instance of bean 'org.apache.camel.bam.model.ProcessInstance'
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,916 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Finished
creating instance of bean 'org.apache.camel.bam.model.ProcessInstance'
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,916 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG JpaBamProcessorSupport         - About
to flush on entity: ProcessInstance[123] with key: 123
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,931 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG BamProcessorSupport            - Correlation
key: 123 with entity: ProcessInstance[123]
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,931 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG JpaBamProcessor                - Processing
process instance: ProcessInstance[123]
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,931 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG ActivityState                  - Activity
first message: ActivityState[4 on ProcessInstance[123] Activity[5 name: a]]
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,931 [ead 0: seda://a] DEBUG ActivityState                  - Activity
complete: ActivityState[4 on ProcessInstance[123] Activity[5 name: a]]
> 2009-12-10 11:52:10,947 [ead 0: seda://a] ERROR BamProcessorSupport            - Caught:
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaSystemException: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 2.0.0.v20091127-r5931): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Violation of unique constraint $$: duplicate
value(s) for column(s) $$: SYS_PK_47 in statement [INSERT INTO CAMEL_ACTIVITYSTATE (ID, RECEIVEDMESSAGECOUNT,
TIMEOVERDUE, ESCALATIONLEVEL, TIMEEXPECTED, PROCESSINSTANCE_CORRELATIONKEY, ACTIVITYDEFINITION_ID)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]
> Error Code: -104
> Call: INSERT INTO CAMEL_ACTIVITYSTATE (ID, RECEIVEDMESSAGECOUNT, TIMEOVERDUE, ESCALATIONLEVEL,
TIMEEXPECTED, PROCESSINSTANCE_CORRELATIONKEY, ACTIVITYDEFINITION_ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?)
> 	bind => [4, 0, null, 0, null, 123, null]
> Query: InsertObjectQuery(ActivityState[4 on ProcessInstance[123] null]); nested exception
is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 2.0.0.v20091127-r5931): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Violation of unique constraint $$: duplicate
value(s) for column(s) $$: SYS_PK_47 in statement [INSERT INTO CAMEL_ACTIVITYSTATE (ID, RECEIVEDMESSAGECOUNT,
TIMEOVERDUE, ESCALATIONLEVEL, TIMEEXPECTED, PROCESSINSTANCE_CORRELATIONKEY, ACTIVITYDEFINITION_ID)
VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]
> Error Code: -104
> {code}
> More information is required about datamodel and relations in order to solve this issue.
> Everything works fine with Hibernate profile

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message