camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel 2.5.1 release
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:30:51 GMT
Hi,

I just found some issues[1][2] of camel-cxf in Camel 2.5.0 which cause
the camel-nmr component tests[3] failed. I didn't find a way to work
round the camel issues without changing the code camel.

As you know ServiceMix 4.3.0 releasing is on the way, if we let
ServiceMix pick up the latest Camel 2.6.0, there will be not just
waiting for the Camel 2.6.0 release issue. ServiceMix also need to
upgrade it's CXF version to 2.3.x and prepare the bunch of new JAXWS,
JAXRS bundle release.

Now I propose to do Camel 2.5.1 release myself by merging the upper
camel fix into 2.5 branch, In this way, we can fix the camel-nmr issue
without blocking the ServiceMix 4.3.0 release.

Any thoughts ?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3426
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3431
[3]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-707