camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.6.4
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:34:11 GMT
The vote passes with:

[9] +1 - binding votes (janstey, cibsen, jstrachan, ningjiang, gnodet, cschneider, cmueller,
krasserm, hadrian)
[2] +1 - non-binding votes (joed, jbonofre)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo. Many thanks to all who took the time to
test this release and vote.

Hadrian

On Dec 13, 2010, at 12:25 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> As announced a few months back, the last maintenance release of camel-1.x, apache-camel-1.6.4
is out with 7 issues resolved: improvements and bug fixes.

> Please find the staging repo here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-003/
> The tarballs are here
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-003/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.6.4/
>
> Please review and vote to approve this binary as the final 1.6.4 maintenance release.
Your vote counts!