camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any interest in a Drools-based dynamic router?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:09:38 GMT
Hi

JBoss have done some work to integrate Drools with Camel
http://blog.athico.com/2010/07/declarative-rest-services-for-drools.html

Maybe take a peak at that as well?

But yeah we love contributions, but maybe looking at what JBoss have done.
And if something is missing get engaged with them about it.

But nevertheless we love contributions at Apache, so a new component
is also possible.
Just that licensing can be an issue where we can host the component.