camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating activemq JIRA contents to https://issues.apache.org/jira
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:32:51 GMT
Hi Jeff

I can see Apache Camel has been migrated

However my username (davsclaus) on this project hasn't committer role.
For example I cannot assign tickets, resolve tickets, manage the
project add new versions, components etc.

I assume this is the same problem for some of the other committers on
Apache Camel.

The following is committers (we have more, but those are the ones I
could easily spot)
- James Strachan
- Ashwin Karpe
- Christian Mueller
- Christian Schneider
- Claus Ibsen
- Gert Vanthiensen
- Hadrian Zbarcea
- Jonathan Anstey
- Martin Krasser
- Stan Lewis
- Willem Jiang

Those people need to roles of a committer on the Apache Camel JIRA

--
Claus Ibsen