camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social Network Feed Component
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2010 15:55:51 GMT
Hi

Yeah would be great to work with Bruno's on the camel-social component.

Bruno had previously expressed that he would work on this and when its
more ready he would hand it over to Apache
so we have the component in the kit.

However it would be cool to get some more traction on this project
because social software is becoming more interesting.

--
Claus Ibsen