camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: helping out with the Web site
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:00:40 GMT
That is true, but you can see your changes in the wiki right away.

I love the idea of having the docs version controlled, I understand all the benefits. I am
also convinced losing the ability to edit in place is a major community issue. Can we have
both? We want to make it as easy as possible for people to contribute. Documentation, as shown
by the survey, is the #1 issue.

Hadrian

On Nov 10, 2010, at 9:46 AM, James Strachan wrote:

> On 10 November 2010 13:40, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks James,
>>
>> You have to comment out the dependency on scalate-test in the pom for this to work
(otherwise you get a "Failed to resolve artifact").

>> That aside, one of the important requirements I believe is not to raise the barrier
to entry for those who want to contribute documentation. Today, one only needs to have a icla
signed at apache and edit the wiki in place. How is this solved?