camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: helping out with the Web site
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:19:49 GMT
Eric, nice to hear from you. I've seen you busy with Karaf and SMX.

Yes, absolutely. We talked in Aug about aligning as much as possible the AMQ/SMX/Karaf/Camel
sites as much a possible. Not sure how much that would be possible with CXF. The rationale
for that is that many users use these projects together (as the recent survey shows, and I
will publish the results shortly) and it would be good to provide a similar navigating experience.
I also saw the templates splatch proposed for SMX and they look pretty cool. I think he's
still working on a Camel logo.

If you want to take ownership and drive this, you are more than welcome. Please let me know
if you need any help. We could start with a page proposing a new look-and-feel and let the
community vote.

We highly appreciate your contribution,
Hadrian