camel-dev mailing list archives

From William Tam <>
Subject [DISCUSS] CXF 2.3 upgrade in Camel 2.6?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:40:18 GMT

Willem and I would like to start a discussion regarding which release of
Camel should be upgraded to CXF 2.3.  There is a lot of good reasons to
upgrade to CXF 2.3.   However, upgrading it in Camel 2.6 could mean
stopping supporting CXF 2.2.x in the future Camel 2.x releases.  (see It also means that
users who upgrade to Camel 2.6 will be forced to upgrade to CXF 2.3.  It
is almost certain that Camel 3 will have CXF 2.3.x, which (Camel 3) is
targeted from 1st quarter of 2011.   It is not that far away.   So,
let's hear your opinion on whether we should upgrade to CXF 2.3 in Camel
2.6 or not?

Willem and William

View raw message