camel-dev mailing list archives

From deckerego <>
Subject Re: Any interest in a Drools-based dynamic router?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:12:26 GMT

Oh man - how could I have missed that?! That seems to fit our use case. If it
can work alongside Guvnor then it should be a good solution.

I'll prototype out some examples using JBoss' own implementation and see if
there's anything I can add. Looking at
it seems they've pretty much got everything figured out tho.

As far as code contributions - it looks like I have the green light to
release my changes under the Apache 2 license. If I can contribute with
tweaks or bug fixes I should be equipped to do so now.

Thanks Claus!