camel-dev mailing list archives

From deckerego <decker...@gmail.com>
Subject Any interest in a Drools-based dynamic router?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:34:24 GMT

I have a number of services I'm weaving together and routes are becoming a
bit cumbersome to maintain. I'd like to build a decision-table based dynamic
router, likely built on Drools so we can have more concise rules based on
tuple patterns.

Would this be of any interest to others out there? I'll likely start
fleshing things out this week and would welcome any feedback, either
proposed design or nifty features.