camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:36:56 GMT
The vote passes with:

[8] +1 - binding votes (davsclaus, gnodet, janstey, jstrachan, rajdavies, wtam, ningjiang,
hadrian)
[7] +1 - non-binding votes
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo now. I am over a flaky connection and will
only update the downloads page, release notes and make the official announcement tomorrow.

Thanks to all who voted. This is a record number of votes cast to approve a release in the
history of camel and a record number of non-binding votes. Special thanks to the community
members who took the time to test the release candidate and gave us the feedback on the usability
issues with the previous release candidate.

Hadrian