camel-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts about the architecture of camel
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:48:18 GMT
Something of an outsider here, but I personally would like to see
camel-core broken into smaller pieces for the sake of my OSGi-based
app.  At the moment the camel-core .jar is larger than my entire app,
including the felix .jar.  I really like the idea of using camel, but
it makes me wince to more than double the size of my deployable
binary.  Surely there's something in camel-core that doesn't
absolutely have to be there for simple runtime use?

Don