camel-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Some thoughts about the architecture of camel
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:07:38 GMT
On 19 October 2010 14:51, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
> The benefit if allowing developers to have their dsl that extends the camel dsl. I get
asked this question now and then (last time yesterday).
> The only way to do it now is to have a separate dsl on top of the camel dsl.

Huh? Anyone can define any DSL in any class anywhere and use as much
or as little of the Camel DSL as they like. Thats not an argument for
separating the Camel DSL from the JAXB model.

> And the dsl is not that unified and you know it.

Moving it away from the JAXB model will help unify the DSL how exactly?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration