camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do you provide support or consulting?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:27:41 GMT
Hi

Yeah as mentioned my employeer offers subscriptions which includes support.
http://fusesource.com/enterprise-support/support-offerings/

At Apache you can see this page which list companies that offers this as well
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

However as you are looking for AMQ and Camel then it may boil down to
FuseSource as the best pick because we employ the key people behind
those projects.
http://fusesource.com/community/apache-committers-and-fuse/

Other support companies don't have key people on staff.

And there is some FAQs about why FuseSource
http://fusesource.com/community/why/