camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:43:26 GMT
I'm wondering guys... this .formatted file problem looks pretty bad to me. I
mean looking at the examples dir itself, there are 465 items in a directory
listing... a little confusing to say the least!

janstey@mojo:/tmp/apache-camel-2.5.0/examples$ ls -1 | wc -l
465

Hadrian, how much work is it to redo this? I guess the downgrade to assembly
plugin version 2.2. fixes the issue?

I'm not putting a -1 in yet but think this issue requires a second thought
:)

--
Cheers,
Jon