camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:26:55 GMT
Hi,

the .formatted extension comes from a bug in maven-assembly-plugin
beta5 (I had the same in ServiceMix).
I downgraded to maven-assembly-plugin beta4 (not tried with assembly 2.2
just released).

Regards
JB

On 10/18/2010 11:04 AM, Schneider Christian wrote:
> I just downloaded the apache-camel-2.5.0.zip.
>
> The examples directory looks strange. There are a lot of files with extension ".<number>.formatted".
I do not think the belong there. As the examples are very important for the users I think
we should correct this. I am not sure if this is a blocker though so I avoid voting at the
moment.

> Sorry for posting this out of context of the thread but I was not subscribed to the dev
list with my work account and so I can´t simply reply on the vote message.