camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.5 - Starts to look good for a relese
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:26:52 GMT
On 10/14/10 7:43 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Just because it runs doesn't mean it works.   The generated projects cannot be
> imported into Eclipse.   You should not be pointing to src dirs outside the
> maven project.   That breaks all kinds of things, eclipse being one of them.
>
> There are a couple solutions, but I have to ask why it's even doing that?
> Why can't the two affected modules just depend on the others?  Why do they
> need to have to duplicate the classes in them?
The camel-core-xml and camel-core-osgi are both used as the private
packages in camel-spring and camel-blueprint.
The source codes are added into the source jar just for debugging.

If we shipped the camel-core-xml and camel-core-osgi as separated
bundles, there will be too much new bundles to be used when we try to
run some basic camel application.

> Dan
>

> On Thursday 14 October 2010 2:07:26 am Willem Jiang wrote:
>> I just run the mvn eclipse:eclipse on the latest chuck code, every thing
>> looks good.
>>
>> Here is my system information.
>>
>> localhost:trunk jiangning$ mvn -version
>> Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-07 03:16:01+0800)
>> Java version: 1.6.0_20
>> Java home: /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home
>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: MacRoman
>> OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.6.4" arch: "x86_64" Family: "mac"
>>
>> On 10/14/10 1:52 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>>
>>> I think this is because of the Maven 3 changes. I did a full mvn
>>> eclipse:eclipse for the entire project when we upgraded all the
>>> versions in the pom.
>>> And it ran 100%.

we can start the

as I mentioned