camel-dev mailing list archives

From Schneider Christian <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:04:09 GMT
I just downloaded the apache-camel-2.5.0.zip.

The examples directory looks strange. There are a lot of files with extension ".<number>.formatted".
I do not think the belong there. As the examples are very important for the users I think
we should correct this. I am not sure if this is a blocker though so I avoid voting at the
moment.

Sorry for posting this out of context of the thread but I was not subscribed to the dev list
with my work account and so I can´t simply reply on the vote message.

Best Regards

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ‑ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier