camel-dev mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <savas-ali.tok...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Camel 2.5 - Starts to look good for a relese
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:56:55 GMT
  Hello

On 15/09/2010 17:38, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> If you think you spotted a bug then please dig more into it. At fist
> confirm that it works outside OSGi, and thus its only an OSGi thing.
> Also try with a regular file endpoint to see if it works on that one,
> then we know its only related to camel-ftp.

You are absolutaly right: the delay parameter is also ignored for a
regular file route. I expect the fix on a regular file route for OSGi
would also fix the behavior on an FTP route.

> And in the camel-itest/camel-itest-osgi you can add OSGi unit test.

I don't have commit right, how can I add a test?

Cheers

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19