camel-dev mailing list archives

From Lorrin Nelson <lhn_git...@nerdylorrin.net>
Subject deleting files with a camel-ftp endpoint
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:05:02 GMT
Is this possible? I don't see anything indicating how in the docs.

I wonder if would be easy to interpret a null message body as a request to delete the target
file?

Right now a null body results in:
org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No body available of type: java.io.InputStream on:
Caused by: No type converter available to convert from type: null to the required type: java.io.InputStream
with value null. Exchange[Message: [Body is null]].
Caused by: [org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException - No type converter available
to convert from type: null to the required type: java.io.InputStream with value null]

-Lorrin