camel-dev mailing list archives

From devkatiyar <devendrakati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing Complex parameter in web CXF web service
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 07:33:14 GMT

Hi Willem,
can you help me about this ..

I want to use jetty component to call http based  external system .. but my
from my internal system i like to send Soap message to call that end point
 below is my my route

<from uri="cxf:bean:callbackEndPoint" />
                        <to uri="bean:callbackservie?method=process" />
                        <to uri="jetty:http://127.0.0.1:7001/check" />
                </route>

so i want to transform soap request into http  post request  ,
do i need to use transform for this case ?
can any one have idea how do i implement or having example like this

Thanks