camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Closing down for the 2.4.0 release
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 23:43:23 GMT
Hi,

I started building the 2.4.0 release today and I got stuck with the following dependency that
we need to resolve:

./platforms/karaf/pom.xml:      <features-maven-plugin-version>1.7.0-SNAPSHOT</features-maven-plugin-version>

Once this is done I'll be able to release 2.4.0. The build looks very stable at the moment
and we should try to keep it this way. Please don't commit any big patches or anything you
are not 100% comfortable with.
Please feel free to go for small fixes that improve quality (Claus and Willem committed quite
a few of those in the past days).

If there's anything that you're working on that you thing must go in 2.4.0 please drop me
a note, but at this time the goal is to have this release out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Hadrian