camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.4.0
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:11:38 GMT
We have already well over 100 issues fixed on trunk. The most notable change in 2.4 [1] is
the long awaited fully non blocking asynchronous routing engine which Claus is wrapping up
now. With this improvement finished, I believe Camel is ready for a new release and we should
we get it release as soon as possible. I think end of next week sounds like a realistic target.
If you know of any other issues that you think absolutely must get into 2.4.0 please shout.
Closing down the issues your working on or moving them to the next release is also highly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.4.0+Release