camel-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.4.0
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:15:13 GMT
On 30 June 2010 16:11, Hadrian Zbarcea <> wrote:
> We have already well over 100 issues fixed on trunk. The most notable change in 2.4 [1]
is the long awaited fully non blocking asynchronous routing engine which Claus is wrapping
up now. With this improvement finished, I believe Camel is ready for a new release and we
should we get it release as soon as possible. I think end of next week sounds like a realistic
target. If you know of any other issues that you think absolutely must get into 2.4.0 please
shout. Closing down the issues your working on or moving them to the next release is also
highly appreciated.

I'd like to get a bit more stuff in there for better introspection of
the model for tooling, hopefully I'll have that all in by early next
week and its minor changes really (an annotation here and there and
maybe the odd jaxb change).

Open Source Integration

View raw message