camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit the Camel Wiki
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:39:37 GMT
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Max Ullinger <Max.Ullinger@ptv.de> wrote:
> Hi Claus :)
>
> http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html says
> "To be able to edit the wiki you need to mail the dev list asking for an account (to
prevent spam we only offer access to the wiki by folks sending mail to the mailing list)."

> When you say "follow the links" you mean how to become Apache Contributor? Is that really
necessary to edit the wiki? Seems like being accepted by Apache will likely take some time.

Yes you need to have a signed ICLA and submitted it to Apache to be
able to edit the wiki pages yourself. Its legal stuff that has to be
in order.