camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.3.0
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 06:22:38 GMT
Hi,

I just found there are three examples which pom version are still
2.3-SNAPSHOT, in the Camel 2.3.0 tar.gz And these examples are not
published into staging repo too.

It is caused by these examples is not included in the examples pom.xml,
I just committed a fix[1] for it.

As these examples will not be compiled if the camel2.3-SNAPSHOT is
removed. I'm afraid we need to cut the camel 2.3.0 again.

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=946888&view=rev

Willem