camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producer Template-CamelTemplate does not stop the DefaultMessageListener after reading the response from Weblogic JMS queue.
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:29:18 GMT
Hi

Read about Spring DMLC and JMS gothas and whatnot.

You need to use pooled connection factories and whatnot.
Spring DMLC has a background job that keeps connection to see if there
is any new messages.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Gayathri Ramaka <gramaka@arccorp.com> wrote:

> I am trying to use the ProducerTemplate sendBodyAndHeader feature. I am able
> to send and reccieve the message. But, After receiving the mssage, the
> Default Message Listener is not stopping. As a result, I do see the
> consumers total count on the weblobgic queue is constatly increasing. Is
> this a normal behavior or is a bug in Camel?
>
> here are the details:
>
> Camel Version - 2.0
> JMS Env - Weblogic 9.2
> Application Mode - The Temaplte is a Standalone Java application running in
> a eclipse env. .
>

> Code Snippet:
>
> public String testProducerTemplate(String requestQueue,String responseQueue,
> int timeOut, ExchangePattern pattern, String message, String
> messageCorrelationId) {
>  ApplicationContext context = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(
>    "camel-context.xml");
>  org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate camelTemplate =
> (org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate) context
>    .getBean("camelTemplate");
>  CamelContext camel = (CamelContext) context.getBean("camel");
>  Endpoint endPoint = camel.getEndpoint(requestQueue
>    + "?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=" + responseQueue
>    + "&receiveTimeout=" + timeOut);
>  String response = (String) camelTemplate.sendBodyAndHeader(endPoint,
> pattern, message, "JMSCorrelationID", messageCorrelationId);
>  System.out.println("... the result is: " + response);
>  try {
>   camelTemplate.stop();
>  } catch (Exception e) {
>   e.printStackTrace();
>  }
>
> }
>

> Logs :
>

> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer TRACE
> Consumer [weblogic.jms.client.WLConsumerImpl@3508c0] of session
> [weblogic.jms.client.WLSessionImpl@1d183b7] did not receive a message
>
> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer DEBUG
> Received message of type [class weblogic.jms.common.TextMessageImpl] from
> consumer [weblogic.jms.client.WLConsumerImpl@165ab39] of session
> [weblogic.jms.client.WLSessionImpl@1d183b7]
>
> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] Requestor DEBUG Message correlationID:
> 12345
>
> [ main] JmsProducer DEBUG Reply recieved. Setting reply as OUT message:
> <success>
>
> ... the result is: <success>
>
> Response in the main method: <success>
>
> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer TRACE
> Consumer [weblogic.jms.client.WLConsumerImpl@14fa0ef] of session
> [weblogic.jms.client.WLSessionImpl@1d183b7] did not receive a message
>
> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer TRACE
> Consumer [weblogic.jms.client.WLConsumerImpl@ceb6dd] of session
> [weblogic.jms.client.WLSessionImpl@1d183b7] did not receive a message
>
> [aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer TRACE
> [...]

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus