camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma Request
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:32:38 GMT
Hi Reuben

Welcome on the ride.

See this wiki page for further details
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

You can create the wiki account yourself and then just mail back here
with the username, then I can grant you edit karma.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Reuben Garrett <reubengarrett@gmail.com> wrote:
> Salutations!
>
> I am excited to see that my CLA has been received, and I would like to request an account
to commit contributions to Camel.  In particular, I would like to help improve the documentation,
at least by proof-reading it for any editorial issues.

> Apache Camel introduced me to the Enterprise Integration Patterns, inspiring a new renaissance
of creativity in my career as a developer.  I would be honored to have the opportunity to
contribute back to the project, even in a small way.

> Best regards,
> Reuben NP Garrett
>

> preferred account names (in descending order of preference): RubyTuesdayDONO, RubyDONO,
ReubenGarrett

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer