camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 2.2.0 Release
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:36:05 GMT
Hi

camel-gae was missing LICENSE.txt in the -source .jar (eg not in
src/main/resources/META-INF)
I have committed the needed files to trunk.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Apache Camel 2.2.0 Release Candidate is built and available at [1]. The only issue
I noticed is the missing pdf manual due to a http 502 during the release:perform phase after
building fine in previous builds. I don't think this is a blocker, I will upload it manually,
but I need to find a more reliable way of generating/deploying it.

> I will start a vote tomorrow, after a more thorough test of this release candidate.  Many
thanks to all the contributors!

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer