camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson and Unit Tests
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:13:38 GMT
L.S.,

I also think it makes sense to deploy snapshots, even for unstable
builds, but currently this requires us to disable the unit tests on
one build and create a second CI build to run the unit tests.  FWIW, I
created a patch for HUDSON-3773 [1] which would allow Hudson to deploy
a SNAPSHOT even for unstable builds.  This will allow us to have a
single build definition to run tests and deploy regular snapshots.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

[1] http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-3773