camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:20:56 GMT
After a bit over three months of hard work we are pleased to introduce
the Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release [1]. This is another major effort
featuring an impressive 303 issues resolved. The Camel community is
growing at a faster pace and we see a lot of involvement and
contributions.

The feature and improvements list is too large to fit here, so please
check out the release notes. Most notable changes are:

	• Claus was very busy with a serious Camel JMX overhaul, including a
pluggable management API to allow 3rd party tools.
	• Improvements for using Camel in OSGi environments
	• A bunch of new components contributed by the community such as
		• Printer very handy to batch print those reports overnight
		• SNMP gives you the capability to poll SNMP capable devices or
receive traps.
		• GAE provides connectivity to the cloud computing services provided
by Googls's App Engine
	• Improvements in error handling
	• As usual, a lot of fixes and enhancement of the 70+ Components
Many thanks and our gratitude to all the contributors who made this
release possible. Download Camel now and enjoy the ride!

The Camel Riders

[1] http://camel.apache.org/camel-210-release.html