camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Spring 3.0.0 supports in Camel
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:36:53 GMT
Hi,

I just committed a spring-3.0 profile in trunk/parent/pom.xml.
You can build the camel with spring 3.0.0 by using -Pspring-3.0
I just run some test in camel-core , camel-spring and camel-jms.
There about 4~5 tests are failed in camel-spring, and lots of tests
failed in camel-jms.

For the camel-spring-configure, as the spring java configure is a part
of spring framework, lots changes there, we need to do change the
camel-spring-configure code.
So we can't support spring 3.0 and spring 2.x at the same time in
camel-spring-configure.

For camel-spring-integration, it can run with spring 3.0 and spring 2.x
and the same time.

Any thought?

Willem