camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CxfExchange is not anymore available in Camel 2.0.0
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:26:50 GMT
All DefaultExchange specializations were removed in 2.0.0.  What
seemed a good idea initially proved to be unnecessary.  This has been
communicated in the 2.0.0 Release Note [1]: "Exchange api cleanup.
Complete removal of specialized Exchange using generics."

The specialized Messages were preserved as they may deal with
specialized types of body (payloads).  You need use the
DefaultExchange instead of CxfExchange.  If you have any issues don't
hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/camel-200-release.html