camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with -Psetup.eclipse
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:33:44 GMT
Hi Charles,

I think the -Psetup.eclipse trigger the maven-antrun-plugin plugin's
configure of the root pom.xml and override the configure of parent/pom.xml.

I think we need copy the configure of parent/pom.xml to -Psetup.eclipse
to fix this problem.

BTW, there is a profile which will let the maven-antrun-plugin look up
the tools.jar for the sun's JDK in the parent/pom.xml. I think we can
move it to root pom.xml and that will resolve you JDK6's automatically.

Willem