camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ian de Beer (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CAMEL-2150) RSS Component - parameter filtering not working
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:10:52 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2150?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=55381#action_55381
] 

Ian de Beer commented on CAMEL-2150:
------------------------------------

Thanks for you effort in getting this fixed - your prompt responses are much appreciated.
I tested but the issue remains -  I have two feeds:
rss:foo?feedUri=http://www.iafrica.com/pls/cms/grapevine.xml&sortEntries=true&consumer.initialDelay=1000&p_section=sa_news

- which I send to Topic  za.co.vine.localnews 
rss:foo?feedUri=http://www.iafrica.com/pls/cms/grapevine.xml&sortEntries=true&consumer.initialDelay=2000&p_section=world_news

- which I send to topic za.co.vine.internationalnews
The issue is that both topics are populated with stories coming from the sa_news feed - and
nothing from the world_news feed.
Both routes are functioning, it is just that they seem to use the same RSS feed. 
I am not sure if I can resolve this by putting these feeds into separate RouteBuilders - it
would be kludgy though.
 


> RSS Component - parameter filtering not working
> -----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-2150
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2150
>             Project: Apache Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-rss
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.0
>         Environment: Mac OS X 10.6.1; JDK 6 64 bit; Camel 2.0
>            Reporter: Ian de Beer
>            Assignee: Claus Ibsen
>             Fix For: 2.1.0
>
>
> I have tried to sort RRS feeds or to split the entries  as described in the documentation.
The problem is that the parameters that are to be consumed by Camel are passed through to
the endpoint, who does not understand the parameters.
> Here is my code:  from("rss:" + feedLocation+ "?sortEntries=true&feedHeader=true").marshal().rss()...
> where feedLocation = "http://www.iafrica.com/pls/cms/grapevine.xml"
> It results in:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://www.iafrica.com/pls/cms/grapevine.xml?feedHeader=true&sortEntries=true
> 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1311)
> 	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.rss.RssUtils.createFeed(RssUtils.java:32)
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.rss.RssEntryPollingConsumer.createFeed(RssEntryPollingConsumer.java:54)
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.feed.FeedEntryPollingConsumer.poll(FeedEntryPollingConsumer.java:42)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:99)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message