camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Building camel-ftp on Windows 7
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:59:28 GMT
I'm trying to build Camel on Windows 7 but getting 2 test failures in
camel-ftp.  I can see that the Hudson build is completing successfully,
so it appears to be a platform dependant problem.  Has anyone built
Camel on any version of Windows recently?

I do not think it is a Maven issue, as the tests fail in Eclipse also.
The failures I am getting are:

FtpConsumerLocalWorkDirectoryAsAbsolutePathTest line 78
FtpConsumerLocalWorkDirectoryTest line 75

Both relate to the file in lwd not being deleted.  I've tried increasing
any sleeps to check if it is time dependant.  If I add in a manual
local.delete() then it returns false, suggesting the file is locked
open.

Thanks,
Martin.