camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel release process - Separation the manual, maven reports and javadoc etc.
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 13:34:27 GMT
Actually, it's more than that.

The issue with the manual is that it downloads a lot of the wiki
locally (with imgs and all) to build the pdf.  That's both time and
bandwidth consuming.
I would also think that camel-web should move somehow.  Either only
building it when we activate a profile, or move it to a subproject.
It builds a 30M jar, and uploading it during the release process is a
lengthy and prone to timeouts.  There are other less used components
that could move to a subproject. Camel grew kinda big lately.

What if we open a wiki page or jira, throw out some ideas and decide
together on what to do?

Hadrian