camel-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute for camel - castor component
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:05:42 GMT
Hi Claus,

1.) I have created a JIRA issue for this [1] , please add appropriate
Component-category/appropriate Version and assign to me . I will
update patches for new component soon.

2.) Please provide the SVN location for  camel-spring.xsd schema file.
i want to create a patch for this too.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2034

Thanks,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <sagaragu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds good. I will create a JIRA ticket and will upload new component
> as a  .zip file also for other modifications required for Camel-core
> module to add new data type, i will create patches.
>
> One problem I'm facing is I couldn't find SVN location for
> camel-spring.xsd file , i need to add Schema entry for this new
> datatype. please provide the location for above file.
>
> BTW this will take little time, i need  to improve  comments , add
> apache-boilerplate text ..etc. Once i completed i will update the dev
> list.
>
> Thanks ,

>>> I used 1.3 version and for this component required only castor-xml:1.3
>>> and castor-core:1.3  jar files as dependencies. Since we use only core
>>> features of Castor data binding, moving to other versions also not a
>>> problem.

>>> Yes , I already created several unit tests for this and  those are
>>> based on CamelTestSupport and one unit test for Spring support.
>>>

>> Fantastic.
>>
>> To move one I think we should create a ticket in Camel JIRA and then
>> you can attach a zip file with the new component.
>> When you attach files to Apache JIRA there is a ticket to donate code
>> to ASF license or whatever the [x] was named.

Apache

I'm happy to
Camel Project.