camel-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagar...@gmail.com>
Subject Contribute for camel - castor component
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:04:30 GMT
Hi folks,

Since last few months i used Camel as a routing engine and I'm very
much happy with it's features and i have created some new components
according to my previous project requirements. Among those components
Camel-Castor components is much more useful to me and I'm happy to
contribute for Castor components (datatype) for Apache Camel Project.

I have created a small page to illustrate its usage [1] , If you guys
are interested in, I can contribute for this component.

[1] - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/dev/camel/camel-castor/camel-castor.html

[2]- http://www.castor.org/

Thanks ,

--